What is the first thing that I should do if I am served with a summons and complaint in Florida?

My recommendation for anybody who has been served with process in the state of Florida is to consult with an attorney experienced in that area of law. Be mindful that there are time restrictions for responding to a complaint. Be very careful that you realize that the date of service starts the time ticking for you to respond to that civil action.

contact us

Contact Fournier Law Now!