What if I need child support while the divorce is still in process in Florida?

If you have filed for a dissolution of marriage action, and you are in need of child support, you need to file a motion for temporary child support. This gives the court the authority to enter a child support order during the pendency of the dissolution of marriage action.

contact us

Contact Fournier Law Now!