What do I do to protect my children when I believe that the other parent is abusing illegal substances?

If you believe the other parent is abusing legal substances particularly during their parenting time, you need to contact the Department of Children and Families Children's Legal Services by calling the hotline number that can be found on their website. In addition, you need to consult with an attorney to determine what further action you can take to protect your children and their safety.

contact us