How do I exercise my visitation rights in Florida if the noncustodial parent is denying me access to my child?

If a party is not able to exercise their time-sharing schedule because the other party is denying them access, the first thing and most important thing that that parent needs to do is to file a motion for enforcement with the court and request an order directing the non-compliant parent to comply with the court order.

contact us

Get the Legal Guidance You Need.

Call or send us a message today.

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.

M-Th: 8:30am - 5:30pm

M-F: 8:30am - 5:30pm

Contact Fournier Law Now!